On October 29, 2021, during the annual Association for Consumer Research Conference, we welcomed our Associate Editors and Editorial Review Board (ERB) members to discuss central elements of our editorial strategy for JCR, share some key metrics, and recognize outstanding reviewers.
We (Bernd, June, Markus, Andrew, and Stacy) would like to once again thank all AEs and ERB members for lending their valuable time and expertise to JCR.
Please find our slides from the AE/ERB meeting here.
Please also see our Call for Papers for the upcoming JCR Anniversary Special Issue here.
Our congratulations go to this year’s Outstanding Reviewer Award winners:
- Pankaj Aggarwal, University of Toronto
- Eduardo B. Andrade, Fundação Getulio Vargas/EBAPE
- Andrea Bonezzi, New York University
- Aaron R. Brough, Utah State University
- Darren W. Dahl, University of British Columbia
- Derick F. Davis, University of Virginia
- Eileen Fischer, York University
- Joseph K. Goodman, Ohio State University
- Henrik Hagtvedt, Boston College
- Cait Lamberton, University of Pennsylvania
- Grant Packard, York University
- Mario Pandelaere, Virginia Tech
- Jeffrey R. Parker, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Daiane Scaraboto, University of Melbourne
- Abigail Sussman, University of Chicago
- Felipe Thomaz, University of Oxford
- Yajin Wang, University of Maryland
- Karen Page Winterich, Pennsylvania State University